As the general contractor, this project was to supply, coordinate and install two new 4000 Amps bus ducts from two existing 4000 KVA transformers to an existing 4000 Amp unit substation located in the hospital. We worked closely with DTI on the scheduled shutdowns in order to tie in the new bus duct and remove the existing.
- Coordinate with our subcontractor for all civil work and excavation
- Coordinate with our subcontractor and erect steel structure
- Supply and Install new 4000 Amp bus duct
- Supply and install grounding system
- Coordinate scheduled shutdown with DTI
- Remove redundant 4000 Amp bust duct