Irving Oil Ltd. installed two 100MW Steam generators on the Irving Oil refinery site that were designed to operate from steam. Gardner Electric performed a major portion of the electrical installation and instrumentation of this project for the general contractor, Aecon Construction, who was doing the turn-key installation. This project was a fast pace six month project in which we successfully completed on time and on budget with an average of thirty employees.
Contract value: $2,200,000.00
- Install cable tray system
- Install teck cable power feeders and communication feeders
- Site lighting, stack lighting
- Heat Tracing & Control Panels (HTC)
- High Voltage cable installation and terminations
- Electrical Instrumentation